Saturday, November 05, 2005

Nicknames

In Random Order


Frank

Frankie

Frankie Boy

Frankie Poo

Freddie

Franko

Guy - A B&L Thing

Franko American

Fronk - Thanks James

Franswa - Ah, good times on the waterfront

Francois - Herzler back in the day

Frank Rizzo Baby

Narc, Narcie, Narcie Poo

Monté Cristo or simply "The Count" - Honda R&D

Frank “Nice Ass” Capristo – I still have the post card to prove it

Frankster - Courtesy of my O-town ladies

Spank - Leave it to Barnhart to come up with something like that

Speed Racer

Dr. Capristo - Tom, and it always had a nice ring to it

Shea - Thanks Munchkin for reminding me of that one

Der Amerikaner

Amee

Wolfman

Cantisatalisfuckis - William, back in high school math

Creature of the Night - now there's a new one. If she only knew the half of it. hehehe, my brother & I both for that matter.

Frankie Two Toes - Someones mafia name for me

Schlampe - as requested by OB, also the standard greeting for my bro and I. I teach people the German they can't learn in school.

MILF Rider - Erkan, that's the last time I tell anyone about how I became "the better looking one"

Edel Praktikant - "The Noble Co-op" - Thanks Clemens. For those of you working on perfecting your German, Edelstahl is stainless steel. Edelstoff - Noble/Precious Substance. This was used to describe what I had filled my flask with last winter skiing. You get the idea. For more explanations and usage: http://dict.leo.org

Frankie 24-7 - It happens to be that my extension is 247. Coincidence? You be the judge.

SIF - Senior Intern Frank, but only till April bitch. Once again, thanks go out to Erkan.

Email me with your additions: capristolive@googlemail.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home